RFID Technology uses radio wave signals to identify , track, sort, detect a variety of application areas and detect people, vehicles, products and assets without the need for direct contact.
It enables greater visibility into the business by automated integrated solutions for inventory management,basic feature services to real-time tracking of assets & information. It also supports fraudulent detection and reduce instances of loss or misplacement equipments or products along with efforts to minimize errors.
Ashtopus technologies offer wide range of RFID solutions catering different sectors like jewellery management, library management, retail, warehousing, pharmacy, live Stock and school bus tracking solution.
Ashtopus technologies offer wide range of RFID solutions catering different industry sectors like jewelry management, library management, retail, warehousing, pharmacy, live Stock and school bus tracking solution.
Features of RFID System
Radio frequency identification devices store maximum records in real time tracking, monitoring, identification of objects or students in school premise. It built communication interface for interpretation and processing of data and maximum reading range, transmitting signals at certain frequencies.
RFID technology is used in several areas
- Track the real-time location of assets, employees or customers
- product protection, checking the origin of products
- Automated system to eliminate human error and to speed up processes
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management to increase efficiency and transparency
- RFID in retail stores offer real-time inventory tracking that allows companies to monitor and control inventory supply at all times
- RFID cards are used for access control to public transport
- Animal tracking tags
- Library and document management
- Health care, Hospital Management, medicine supply
- Schools and universities management that track Student and staff in and out of the building/campus via a RFID chip