What is Proximity Marketing?
We at Ashtopus offer proximity-based mobile advertising which is creating entirely new revenue opportunities by leveraging the power of indoor location. Proximity marketing is a new way of advertising products, special offers associated with a store through wireless media over the phones. These messages are distributed to the nearby shopper’s mobile phones. The reception of these messages can be decided by the shoppers.
Determining the location of such devices for proximity marketing can be done by:
1) Bluetooth or Wi-Fi(Wireless Fidelity) within range of the beacon system.
2) Global Positioning System (GPS) feature of an Internet enabled device
3) Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip on items can also be read by Near Field Communication (NFC) enabled device and accordingly localized content can be launched.
Ashtopus supports Proximity Marketing in following ways:
Why Proximity Marketing is considered as NexGen Marketing?
There are several reasons:
- Proximity marketing generates considerable revenue.
- As per analysts prediction, people accesses more than 50 percent digital content on their mobile phones instead of computers.
- Proximity marketing campaign can be done on any Bluetooth enabled device or through Wi-Fi technology.
- Valuable consumer insight and real time informative responses can be offered by this form of marketing.
- While doing the shopping physically people are more interested to know about the different promotional offers and special discounts on items to get a good value of their money.
- Since these messages are location specific consumers can not be nudged by these messages all the time.
- Marketing strategy can be improved by relevant transmitted messages.
Why Mobile Proximity Marketing is accelerating?
- Consumers can be engaged through their mobile phones in malls, retail outlets and department stores.
- Retailers can broadcast ads, coupons at no cost to recipients to their mobile devices.
- Retailers can analyze and reviewed by recording the accepted and rejected messages by shoppers.
- Retailers can measure their campaigns success rate in real time by proximity marketing.
- It is inexpensive to the retailers and consumer data can be gathered simultaneously.
- It is an effective method by broadcasting the message to thousands of phones in a short time.
Areas where Ashtopus deals in:
– Customer Activity maps ( Heat Maps)
– Store Path Analysis Maps and Reports
– Customer movement (path analysis)
We helps in application development in iOS and Android. Want to know more? Reach out to us.