Compact CMOS fingerprint sensor
Touch Fingerprint Sensor FPC1020, high quality robust fingerprint sensor with new thick, hard and scratch resistant coating.
FPC1020 is a new compact CMOS fingerprint sensor with several significant advantages. It delivers best in class image quality with 256 gray scale values in every single programmable pixel. The sensor with its 3D pixel sensing technology can read virtually any finger: dry or wet. Thanks to the extremely hard and durable surface coating capable of more than 10 million finger placements, FPC1020 is protected against ESD well above 30 kV as well as scratches and every day wear-and-tear. The FPC1020 has an ultra-low power consumption and consumes less than 5mA when reading. It is also very easy to integrate as the packaging includes a full module with flex film and no external components required. FPC1020 is also available as a stand-alone with one LGA (Land Grid Array) component.
- Best in class imaging quality with 256 true grey scale values in every pixel
- Thin, compact and easy to integrate including navigation function
- Robust protective coating capable of more than 10 million finger placements
- Full ESD protection to more than ±30kV
- Ultra-low power consumption
- 1.8 Volt operation